Kerasal One Step Exfoliating Moisturizer Therapy is a richly concentrated foot ointment. Kerasal is the Number 1 Podiatrist Foot Softener and America’s Number 1 selling dry foot therapy. Kerasal One Step Exfoliating Moisturizer softens feet and calluses, repairs cracked heels and supplies moisture to new cells.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry feet thoroughly
- Use a small amount to gently massage into skin
- Apply daily
- You should see results in about 7 days
- Wear a pair of cotton socks after applying for faster results
My Review: My heels are not only dry and rough, they are cracked. I have very dry skin because of Sjogren’s Syndrome. I use moisturizer – but not on my feet, wrong, wrong, wrong! Plus I walk around my house barefoot all the time. We have hardwood and tile floors so this doesn’t help either. When I received the Kerasal One Step Moisturizer, I was very skeptical that it would work for me.
When I opened the tube, I was surprised by the consistency of the moisturizer. It is thick, but not greasy. There is no odor at all and it was as if my feet soaked it up as soon as I put it on. I began to see a difference by day 3 – less flaking and a smoother appearance. By day 9 the cracks were gone. My feet were soft to the touch and they looked healthy. I’m ready for sandals now!
Buy It: Kerasal One Step Exfoliating Moisturizing Therapy is available in drug stores, general merchandise stores and online.
Savings Alert! Get a $1 off coupon from Bricks. Remember to click the back button so you can print two coupons. Get a free pair of cotton socks from Kerasol by buying one item and providing 2 proofs of purchase (receipt and UPC).
Giveaway: Get one free tube of Kerasal One Step Exfoliating Moisturizing Therapy
1. Contest starts now and ends June 14th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US.
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about how you take care of your feet.
2. Leave a comment about what kind of shoes you like to wear.
3. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
4. Follow me, ConnieFoggles on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
5. Like Brain Foggles on Facebook.
6. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
Win Kerasal @ConnieFoggles and get ready for sandals! http://bit.ly/bNh6Ui PL RT
I was provided with a tube of Kerasal Exfoliating Moisturizer and a pair of socks. All opinions are my own.