Out Of The Blue Delivered is an online creative gift source for all occasions. Gifts can be hand delivered in the Orlando, Florida area and shipped internationally. Right now, Mother’s Day gifts are priority. There’s something for everyone at just the right price and style.
Since we’re focusing on gifts that children can give, Out Of The Blue Delivered, presented me with an Ouch Pouch. The cost is only $9 and the fabric can be chosen to fit your Mom’s personality. We all know that Mom’s are always prepared. Most of us carry everything in our purses. When there’s a ouchie, why not have all the items you need in one pretty, easy to find case? Measures 4″ x 5″ with a clear poly front and includes bandaids, alcohol wipes and a lollipop.
My Review: So nice to have a choice of fabrics to make it “mine”. The size is just right to fit into my purse, even when filled with some extras like a small size of Neosporin and Chapstick. It helps to be able to grab something quickly is one of us gets hurt. The price is right too!
Purchase: Available at Out Of The Blue Delivered along with many other gifts, including categories for new moms, get well, sympathy and packages.
Giveaway: One Ouch Pouch with choice of fabric
- Contest starts now and ends April 13th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over from US.
- One entry per household.
- Winners will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Visit Out of the Blue Delivered and comment about one item youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d like to own. Be sure to use the exact name from the store.
- Leave a comment about something unusual your mother, mother-in-law, step-mother or favorite woman in your life keeps in her purse.
- Let me know if you shared about my MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day Event by commenting here.
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Use the share button below this post to share this on any network. Leave a comment for each network and your ID there. For example Reddit.
- Write a blog post linking to this blog post. Leave a link to your post. This is worth 5 Entries. Please leave 5 separate comments such as I wrote a blog post #1, I wrote a blog post #2, etc.
- Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
- Tweet this exactly: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
For this event I am not suggesting that children make their own purchases, especially online, without the approval and guidance of an adult. Please remember single mothers in your life for MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day. Help their children make or buy gifts so that their MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day is special too.
This MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day event will continue throughout April. Stay tuned for more suggestions, reviews and giveaways.
I was provided with an Ouch Pouch for this review.
Giveaway Closed. Winner Announced Soon.