Fridge Artist will bring out the creativity in your child and make a unique Mother’s Day gift. Think of waking up to a flower made of magnets on your refrigerator, or a photo of you and your children held up by a colorful magnetic frame. These are two of the ideas that can be created with a Fridge Art Mosaic Magnetic kit.
Children can make and remake gift for mom using the over 2300 magnetic tiles in 12 different colors. The magnets come if a plastic case and are in sheets that you can easily break apart. You can choose to start out with using long strips before breaking them down into smaller or individual magnets. Fridge Artist even provides a small booklet with ideas to get you going and let your imagination go wild!
My Review: There’s lots of fun packed into a kit from Fridge Artist! My daughter had a ball playing around with these magnets. She made an image of an Anime character and plans on doing larger projects in the future, just for me!Ã‚ (I’m thinking Mother’s Day.) I absolutely love the uniqueness of these item! We have so many magnets on our fridge, but having these to be able to create a picture is exciting. Yes, this gift would make my Mother’s Day!
Purchase: Each kit costs $17.95 available from Fridge Artist. 100% guarantee and 1% of profits fund water projects in less developed countries.
Giveaway: One kit worth $17.95
- Contest starts now and ends April 16th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over from US.
- One entry per household.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Visit Fridge Artist and comment about color included in the kit. Be sure to use the exact color name.
- Leave a comment about something your mother, mother-in-law, step-mother or favorite woman in your life has on her fridge.
- Become a Fridge Artist Facebook Fan. Leave a message that ConnieFoggles sent you on their wall. Leave me your Facebook name with your comment that you’ve done this.
- Let me know if you shared about my MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day Event by commenting here.
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Use the share button below this post to share this on any network. Leave a comment for each network and your ID there. For example Reddit.
- Write a blog post linking to this blog post. Leave a link to your post. This is worth 5 Entries. Please leave 5 separate comments such as I wrote a blog post #1, I wrote a blog post #2, etc.
- Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
- Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
Win a Fridge Artist Magnet Kit @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/ajRFXm PL RT
For this event I am not suggesting that children make their own purchases, especially online, without the approval and guidance of an adult. Please remember single mothers in your life for MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day. Help their children make or buy gifts so that their MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day is special too.
This MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day event will continue throughout April. Stay tuned for more suggestions, reviews and giveaways.
I was given a kit from Fridge Artist for this review post.
Giveaway Ended. Winner Announced.