What would Mother’s Day be without Flowers? Flowerspot treats your Mom like family! Her Mother’s Day gift will be extra special with flowers straight from them to your Mom’s house overnight via Fedex. There’s no middle man (florist) and their packing is amazing.
Ahhhh, Flowerspot you hit the spot!
Notice the bubble wrap and heavy cardboard? The other side of the box has the instructions for the care of your flowers.
The stems are covered in plastic and have a water soaked sponge wrapped around them.
Even the vase is covered in pretty, colorful paper. (This was my choice)
I chose the Fancy Flight –
This lovely floral arrangement features white lilies, green Fiji mums, pink carnations, spiral eucalyptus, and other beautiful flowers. Fanciful, faux-jeweled butterflies are nestled amid the pastel lilies and other flowers, and the total effect is one that will truly have the spirit soaring..
Some of the lilies bloomed, but some still need some timeÃ‚ as noted on the site. I love the mixture of colors, the addition ofÃ‚ the butterflies, and the green eucalyptus.
I can’t wait for the rest of the lilies to bloom! Just gorgeous!
Children can chip in to purchase flowers for the Mom for Mother’s Day from Flowerspot.com And this giveaway can help!
Review: I’ve ordered flowers online previously and have been disappointed. There seems to always be a problem getting exactly what you want. I believe that is due to ordering from one website which sends the order to a local florist. Flowerspot.com handles everything from the start to the finish. The only thing they turn over is the shipping. I wasn’t home when my flowers were shipped and even in the heat of Florida, they were just beautiful when opened. I would definitely use Flowerspot again for purchasing flowers as a gift.
Purchase: Choose your flowers, vase and even add a small gift if you choose from Flowerspot.com on their secure website.
Giveaway: $50 Gift Certificate to Flowerspot.com
- Contest starts now and ends April 30th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over from US.
- One entry per household.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Mandatory Entry (If this entry is not completed, no other entries will be counted) – Visit Flowerspot and leave a comment about what type of flowers you would chose for a Mother’s Day gift.
- Follow FlowerSpot on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Let me know if you shared about my MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day Event by commenting here.
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Follow FlowerSpot on Facebook. Leave a comment that ConnieFoggles sent you.
- Use the share button below this post to share this on any network. Leave a comment for each network and your ID there. For example Reddit.
- Write a blog post linking to this blog post. Leave a link to your post. This is worth 5 Entries. Please leave 5 separate comments such as I wrote a blog post #1, I wrote a blog post #2, etc.
- Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
- Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
For this event I am not suggesting that children make their own purchases, especially online, without the approval and guidance of an adult. Please remember single mothers in your life for MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day. Help their children make or buy gifts so that their MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day is special too.
This MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day Gift Guide event will continue throughout April. Stay tuned for more suggestions, reviews and giveaways.
I was provided with flowers and a vase from Flowerspot.com. All opinions are my own.
Edited to Add: Double your chances to win! Visit my friend Rachel’s giveaway for another $50 gift certificate to Flowerspot. Yes, you can enter both giveaways and win them both too!!