five Accessories is an online and brick and mortar purveyor of eco-friendly, socially conscious, fashionable handbags and jewelery. Their addition to my Mothers Day Gift event is inspiring as they donate to non-profits, purchase their goods for resale from countries that are impoverished and have created an income generating program for people in poverty in the Chicago area.
If your Mother is someone who cares about recycled materials, giving back to the community and being chic, five Accessories is the place to shop for her Mother’s Day gift. The name five Accessories comes from the Five countries their items come from: Bali, Hondurss, Cambodia, India and at need areas in the US.
five ACCESSORIES supports grassroots efforts around the globe to aid under-privileged children by donating FIVE DOLLARS of every handbag sold and 15 percent of all other sales to each artisan’s local cause.
You can find gift items for $3 – Recycled Bottle Top Barrette, $5 for a Flower Accessory, $10 for Wooden Bracelets and handbag prices depend on the style and size you choose. The Bamboo 1/2 Moon Clutch from Bali is only $25 and the Wooden Flower hand painted bracelet from Bali is only $10 (pictured here). Children can afford the lower end items or chip in with siblings to purchase the higher end ones.
My Review: The prices are right for this purse and bracelet. They’re both fashion statements. These five Accessories items are made extremely well. The purse has a lining and a small pocket inside. The clasp holds well. It does not feel like wood even though that’s what it’s made from. The bracelet is so pretty. The colors on the flowers are bright and cheery.
Savings Alert! Free shipping for purchases over $100
Giveaway: 5 Winners will win a Pop Top Bracelet with Red Ribbon Each bracelet is worth $5
- Contest starts now and ends April 24th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over from US.
- One entry per household.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Visit five Accessories and comment about one item you like. Be sure to use the exact name from the site.
- Leave a comment about an accessory you can’t live without.
- Let me know if you shared about my MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day Event by commenting here.
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Use the share button below this post to share this on any network. Leave a comment for each network and your ID there. For example Reddit.
- Write a blog post linking to this blog post. Leave a link to your post. This is worth 5 Entries. Please leave 5 separate comments such as I wrote a blog post #1, I wrote a blog post #2, etc.
- Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
- Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
5 Winners! Win a bracelet from five Accessories @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/bnbFbl #giveaway PL RT
For this event I am not suggesting that children make their own purchases, especially online, without the approval and guidance of an adult. Please remember single mothers in your life for MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day. Help their children make or buy gifts so that their MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day is special too.
This MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day Gift Guide event will continue throughout April. Stay tuned for more suggestions, reviews and giveaways.
I was given the purse and bracelet from five AccessoriesÃ‚ for this review.