A rubber duck for a Mother’s Day gift? Sure, especially if it’s from Celebriducks and it comes with chocolate! Cocoa Canard is the high-end collectible rubber duck with a French beret and a bag of premium hand crafted Canard Belgian chocolates. Included is a personalized message to tell Mom how much she is loved.
Celebriducks “is the original creator of the first ever celebrity rubber ducks of the greatest icons of film, music, athletics, and history”. Imagine an Elvis Celebriduck, Betty Boop, a Pink Flamingo, Alice In Wonderland and many more. There’s a rubber duck for all occasions and even another gift set, called the GreenGram, with Canard Verd a 100% recycled green duck with 3 bars of Handmade Soaps.
Children who know that their Mom adores chocolate can be sure that that Cocoa Canard will make the perfect Mother’s Day gift. Adding a special note with their loving words will make the gift even more inviting.
My Review: Although I won’t be playing with Cocoa Canard in the bathtub, I’ll be displaying him in my den because he’s so cute! I love chocolate and this attests to the fact. Maybe it will remind my family to buy me more chocolate and to keep up with the rubber ducks from Celebriducks. I have my eye on a few more. Cocoa look chic with his beret and sunglasses and his prized possession, a bar of chocolate. This is my kinda guy!
Purchase: Cocoa Canard is available for $11.99 with just the duck, $19.99 as a gift set including the chocolate and a personal message.
Giveaway: 1 Cocoa Canard Gift Set (including chocolate and message)
- Contest starts now and ends April 30th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over from US.
- One entry per household.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Visit Celebriducks and comment about one rubber duck you like. Be sure to use the exact name from the site.
- Leave a comment about a type of collectible that your Mother or that special woman in your life likes.
- Let me know if you shared about my MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day Event by commenting here.
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Use the share button below this post to share this on any network. Leave a comment for each network and your ID there. For example Reddit.
- Write a blog post linking to this blog post. Leave a link to your post. This is worth 5 Entries. Please leave 5 separate comments such as I wrote a blog post #1, I wrote a blog post #2, etc.
- Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
- Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
For this event I am not suggesting that children make their own purchases, especially online, without the approval and guidance of an adult. Please remember single mothers in your life for MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day. Help their children make or buy gifts so that their MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day is special too.
This MotherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day Gift Guide event will continue throughout April. Stay tuned for more suggestions, reviews and giveaways.