Our Handmade Gifts Custom Photo Pendant is created by using your own photo on canvas with polymer clay. The pendants are sent to you on a black leather 18″ neck cord or a keyring.
Our Handmade Gifts is also a site to find various pieces of jewelery, all handmade of course. The Custom Photo Pendants are created by Deborah Carey. Each one is made individually. Upload your own photos, images or use some of the images on the site.
My Review: I chose an image of a Twitter Bird instead of a photo for my pendant. It’s a very unique piece of jewelery as a photo pendant would be of course. The pendant has a clear coat of resin over it which makes it a bit shiny. My pendant came with a small drip of resin on the edge of the pendant. It is not very noticeable and gives the piece even more uniqueness and charm.
Purchase: Each Custom Photo Pendant costs $49.97. Considering the work that goes into the process, you can see the value.
Giveaway: One Twitter Pendant as seen above
- Contest starts now and ends March 10 midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over from US.
- One entry per household.
- Winners will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow my blog, Brain Foggles, on Facebook. (Please leave your Facebook ID)
- Become a fan of my blog, Brain Foggles, on Facebook. (Please leave your Facebook ID)
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Use the share button below this post to share this on any network. Leave a comment for each network and your ID there. For example Reddit.
- Follow me on FriendFeed. Please leave your FriendFeed ID
- Tweet this exactly and leave a link to your tweet:
Win A Twitter Bird Pendant Necklace @ConnieFogglesÃ‚ http://bit.ly/aZXj4cÃ‚ PL RT
I received one Custom Twitter Pendant from Our Handmade Gifts. All opinions are my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Giveaway closed. Winner Announced.