mirra Beauty Products are made with natural ingredients (olive oil, aloe leaf juice, and cranberry, bamboo, honey and chicory root extracts) but proven by science to work. They are gentle yet get the job done. The products include shampoos and conditioners; hair styling products; body washes and mists; facial and skin care lotions, cleansers and cleansing cloths; eye firming and age defying creams; and cosmetic brushes. mirra is available in Kroger and Kroger banner stores.
Here’s a Review of what I received and used for 2 weeks:
- Shampoo and Conditioner (Volumizing) – The fragrance was nice and it foamed up with just a small amount, even in hard water. The bottles had an easy pop up opener, but because I have arthritis, it was hard to squeeze the bottles.
- Body Wash – Loved the foam! Just used a very small amount and had tons of suds. With all of the skin allergies I have, I did not have any breakouts or redness. No skin problems at all using this. Only issue was the bottle again.
- Body Lotion – No greasy feel and helped to soften my skin. I have very dry skin and had to reapply it often, but I usually use a prescription formula.
- Deep Moisture Day Cream – It felt like my skin soaked this in, so I guess I really needed it. Nice aroma but not overpowering. Wasn’t like I was wearing perfume.
- Wrinkle Reduction Eye Cream – I thought I’d never have time to add all of this to my routine, but I was surprised to find that it was a few extra minutes.Ã‚ This felt so nice and relaxing. It calmed me right before bedtime.
- Hydrating Night Treatment (Firms and Smooths for Wrinkle Reduction) – I haven’t seen a difference yet, but my skin does feel a bit firmer.
Savings Alert! Get a $5 coupon off any 2 mirra products
Giveaway: Win a similar mirra gift pack
- Contest starts now and ends March 20th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over from US.
- One entry per household.
- Winners will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Comment about what beauty product(s) you can’t live without.
- Follow my blog, Brain Foggles, on Facebook. (Please leave your Facebook ID)
- Become a fan of my blog, Brain Foggles, on Facebook. (Please leave your Facebook ID)
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Use the share button below this post to share this on any network. Leave a comment for each network and your ID there. For example Reddit.
- Follow me on FriendFeed. Please leave your FriendFeed ID.
- Write a blog post linking to this blog post. Leave a link to your post. This is worth 5 Entries. Please leave 5 separate comments such as I wrote a blog post #1, I wrote a blog post #2, etc.
- Tweet this exactly: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
Win A mirra Beauty Pack @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/b423cFÃ‚ PL RT
I was provided with the products listed in my review by The Kroger Company as part of Global Influence Network. All opinions are my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Giveaway Ended. Winner Announced.