*CONTEST ENDED. WINNER ANNOUNCED.*
I have wedding brain. I dream of my daughter’s wedding, I talk about my daughter’s wedding, make decisions, answer questions and write about her wedding. We’re in the midst of wedding plans and it’s taking over my mind.
When my husband asked me about what we were going to give our daughter and future son-in-law as a wedding gift, my mind went blank. Another thing to consider! I know I want it to be something sentimental and unique, but that’s it.
Here’s where Phokki comes in. Choose a photo that is special to you and have Phokki turn it into a digital art piece. We have a photo of my daughter and future son-in-law showing off her engagement ring. I submitted that and chose the Caricature style and are thrilled with the outcome. We are going to re-size it into a poster and frame it. I know they will love this gift because it is meaningful and unique.
There are different styles to chose from, customize your digital art including clothing color, background, hair color, etc. You can even restore photos and make greeting cards, invitations, coffee mugs, etc.
Prices vary from $4.90 – $19.90 for the styling and an image emailed to you.
Win One digital artwork with one 15×15 inch poster.
- Contest starts now and ends Friday March 13th at midnight EST.
- Open to people in the US.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Visit Phokki and comment with what style you would choose for your photo. DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t copy the comment above you. This is mandatory to be entered into the giveaway.
- Stumble this post – leave Stumble Upon User Name please.
- Leave a comment on any post on my new blog ConnieÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s View
- Subscribe to my Feed by email.
- Fave me on Technorati.
- Write a blog post about this contest linking to this post.
- Add my button to your blog.
- Twitter this (and leave your Twitter URL or Twitter ID with your comment):
Win a Phokki Print and Poster @ConnieFoggles http://tinyurl.com/ag2ybq
Review courtesy of Family Review Network.