Want to win a $25 Apple Gift card? Just keep reading about a new online shopping review site called Ciao! who is sponsoring this contest and follow these easy directions.
If you like shopping, sharing your opinion and making money then Ciao! is for you. This is a fun site where you can connect with other people, learn about the new products, write your own reviews on products and earn money for those quality reviews. It’s your one stop online shopping site.
Are you thinking of purchasing an the Wii Fit or an Apple G3 iPhone? You can find video and written reviews from real people to help you decide if this is the right buy for you. Share your opinions by writing at least a 120 word review on a movie you just bought, your new refrigerator, the GPS unit you recieved as a gift, your favorite sports team and much more. Earn money for your reviews and buy some more!
- This contest is open to US Residents.
- It ends at midnight EST on Saturday November 1st.
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org
- Please follow the directions below to enter and be able to win.
Visit Ciao! Write A Review Page .
- Search for a product that you would like to review. (like the iPod Touch)
- Select a product, click on "write a review" and share your experience using this product and a rating with the Ciao! community of shoppers. Be sure to do a full-length review!
- Join the Ciao! community of shoppers and start connecting with other members and earn money for your reviews ($1 per quality review). You can even make video reviews.
- When your full-length review (at least 120 in your own words) is done, post your Ciao! username and a link to your review as a comment. (Don’t worry I’ll be checking my spam comments.)
- This contest is open to current members of Ciao! also.
I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, and links to any products or services from this blog. This site may contain affiliate marketing links, which means I may receive a commission on sales of those products or services that we write about. The editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. I always provide you with my own thoughts, concerns, and recommendations about the subject matter on this blog. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.